Welcome! Please Login or Sign Up.
  1. Messages posted in this forum does not count toward user total.
    Dismiss Notice

hungry sweet man

Discussion in 'Humor' started by rafeek, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Newbie

there's a lady who is cheating on her husband .one day while they are having sex she hear's her husband pulls up on the drive way , her boy friend says " oh no " what should we do . she say's " hurry " get dressed and go into the living room .once there in the living room she starts to sprinkling baby powder all over him . he say's " what are you doing" she say's " i'm making you white like a statue . just stand in a pose . my husband will never know that you're real , because he's stupid. her husband comes in and see them and say's to her " what's that" she say's " well me and Mrs Johnson next door went shopping today . she has one just like it . i liked her's so much that she took me to get one ." he shrugs it off and went about his business . that night the boyfriend is still standing in the living room still posed , too afraid to escape . hears the husband walks in and pass him , open the fridge , pops open a beer and makes a sandwich . he then walks up to the boyfriend and hands him the beer and the sandwich and says" here , i was next door at Mrs Johnson house stuck in that position for two days and no one give me anything to eat