Welcome to Mastahpiece! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Selling 2001 Lexus is300

Discussion in 'Selling' started by gtzxquizit1, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Member

Up for sale is my auto 2001 Lexus is300. A lot of quality parts and work has gone into this car and i spared no expense! The car is Spectra Blue Mica which only came in 2001 and honestly is the sickest blue for the is300's. The roof and grill has been painted Supra black to give that panorama type effect. I have authentic black pearl emblems on the rear which are super rare to get now a days. Custom V3 LED tail lights painted satin black made by MMSport about a year ago. LED turn signals and reverse light as well! The car sounds sick due to the Greddy Evo II exhaust and SRT intake with race ECU. Brand new Phillips 6k HID's put in. The car is slammed on BC coil overs with custom spring rates 12k/13k i believe. Coilovers have less than 5k miles also with custom aluminum bushings made by FIGS Suspension. Almost brand new suspension throughout the entire car! Brand new Steering Rack with Figs Aluminum steering bushings, brand new inner and outer tie rods, brand new upper and lower wheel bearings, brand new Super Pro poly bushings from Figs in front control arms, brand new Figs lower control arm with poly bushings, brand new Figs adjustable toe links, and brand new Eibach Sway bars! The suspension is completely race ready and is super tight can corner at high speeds and still stay pretty grounded. All parts and components were installed by Tach Motor Works in Oceanside, LI. They are an extremely reputable shop and do great quality work! Car is slammed on flat black Varrstoen (TE37) reps. Wrapped in Hankook ventus v12 tires with 75% thread still left practically brand new. Fenders are also rolled both front and rear to compensate for the drop. Recently did oil change, full tune up, new brakes and rotors both front and rear, Optima redtop battery. No check engine light! A/C blows ice cold and heat comes on nice and hot. Interior is in mint condition 9/10. There is a JVC 7" double din head unit installed. It plays DVDs, CDs, SD cards, and can be wired up for an AUX wire or other accessories. It's wired to a toggle switch so you can watch movies while driving. The bad on the car, the spoiler was stolen. I have a new one with led brake light brand new and unpainted which I will include. The car was painted 2 years ago or so and needs so minor touching up on a few places, mostly a good detailing. The winter has been mean to my rims and they have a few bends. Other than that it starts up fine, runs fine, and preforms fine! It's a great daily driver or project car. A nice GTE swap with this suspension would be killer in the streets! I'm asking $8500 or best offer! I have a lot of JDM parts that I would be willing to part with or incorporate into some type of deal. I have an authentic JDM Wald lip kit which is discontinued and uber rare! It's unpainted and never been mounted.

Here is the craigslist link to my post with some pics and contact info. http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/4437914655.html

2. Member

For an 01 Lexus is300 isn't worth 8,500$. An 06-08 Lexus IS250 is for 10K$ atleast.
    5K is my best offer I would give. My old Eclipse Spyder 03 is for 4K with 100K on the dash.
    Just one question though did you get this car from the BX?

3. Contributor

Come to FL and you will find stock IS300 for $3500+. in good condition.....
    Check South FL in craigslist....

4. Member

First of all you can't look at it from a KBB value when you are buying a modded car. This is for a specific market not just anybody looking for a car to drive everyday. Yeah it makes a great daily but the amount of money, time, labor, and parts you would have to invest to make it run and perform the way it currently is sitting is not worth $5000. The bone stock ones or shitty ebay modded ones with over 100k miles go for $5000 and under. All my suspension is custom made and spec'd for my car. Find an is300 with fresh coils, tires, rims, and all that suspension work into for $5000 I'll definitely be waiting for a link. 97 Kouki's go for 8-15k, rx7 fd's go for 15-20k, clean sc300's with over 100k miles go for 5k. I know the market and i know what is a fair asking price. I been in the car game and especially the is300 game for a while now. No didn't get the car from the Bronx had it for 4-5 years now.

Ok stock is300 $3500 (according to south florida craiglist). $1200 BC Coils custom spring rates. $200 custom aluminum coilover bushings. $900 TE37 Reps. $800 Hankook tires. Figs mega arms $400. Figs super pro poly press in bushings $250. Figs aluminum solid steering rack bushing $55. Figs Adjustable toe links $185. New tie rods and wheel bearings and steering rack $800. figs hood prop kit $100. Eibach sway bars $350. Greddy Evo 2 exhaust $500. Srt intake with race edu $300. JVC Double din head unit $500. Authentic Black Pearl Emblems $200.

So correct me if I'm wrong we are already over $10k not including labor? I know my asking price is fair, just because its an 01 with over 110k miles doesn't mean the car is worth $3000-$5000. Also Kelly Blue Book private sale amount for my car, which is what dealers and insurance companies look at is over $6000. I'm asking $2000 over kbb price with 8k worth of parts in it.

Any buyers out there that wants a great daily or perfect project car with high quality parts contact me. Anyone who wants a POS condition is300 you can take Rashads or Troublebais advice.

5. Contributor

6. Member

Lol thank you! Someone who actually knows about tuned cars let alone is300's. I have wiggle room when it comes to the price as well.

7. Member

sold for $8500 /Close Thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.